torsdag 5 juni 2008

I alla fall ändå

Gammal favorit:

That I would be good even if I did nothing
That I would be good even if I got the thumbs down
That I would be good if I got and stayed sick
That I would be good even if I gained ten pounds

That I would be fine even if I went bankrupt
That I would be good if I lost my hair and my youth
That I would be great if I was no longer queen
That I would be grand if I was not all knowing

That I would be loved even when I numb myself
That I would be good even when I am overwhelmed
That I would be loved even when I was fuming
That I would be good even if I was clingy
That I would be good even if I lost sanity

That I would be good whether with or without you



Precis så. I alla fall. Ändå.

3 kommentarer:

Frun sa...

Alanis! Go girl :) Denna låt är underbar.

Yavie sa...

Ja, o jag har börjat lyssna lite mer på henne senaste tiden. Hon har ju verkligen gjort mycket mer bra än bara Jagged Little Pill. Favoriterna just nu är "You owe me nothing in return" o "Joining you". Antar att du har sett henne live?

Frun sa...

Tyvärr kommer hon sällan hit. Jag har sett henne en gång och på söndag blir det den andra :) Lovely! Kul att du också rotar i denna musikskatt.